Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime Investigation
Created By AFROZULLA KHAN Z
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This course includes:
What you'll learn
Please, before reading the Description, watch the Promo Video, for a better understanding.
I hope you have watched the Promo Video!
So let me start with the Description…
Are You Ready To Take Your Cyber-Crime Investigation Skills To The Next Level?
It is my great pleasure to welcome you all to Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime Investigation Course.
I’m delighted to see you here. And a special welcome to those of you who are in the Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime field for the first time.
I Afrozulla Khan, Welcome You All To
Digital Forensics & Cyber-Crime Investigation Course!
You will have knowledge of these topics after completing this course, Digital Forensics and Examination, Reasons for performing Digital Forensics, Types of Digital Forensics, Searching for evidence and Digital Footprints on the Seized Computer, Methodologies of Acquisition and Seizing Digital Devices, Knowledge of Windows Forensics, Volatile and Non-Volatile Information Gatherings, Forensic Analysis of RAM Dump, Recover Deleted Files, Steganography Analysis, Multimedia Forensics, and Anti-Forensics Techniques used by Hackers to erase the evidence.
BONUS (Endless Benefits)
It will take you only four hours to learn my course and put it to use in your investigation!
My Course is so easy to understand that you’ll wonder if it’s the soulmate you were searching for all along!
You might have a lot of courses available on your hands and you probably always will, but not taking the right course to upgrade your skills and knowledge will be a loss.
This is Afrozulla Khan, signing off!
Who this course is for:
- People who have no experience with Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime, and want to learn it.
- People who want to learn how to perform Computer Forensics Investigation.
- People who want to enhance their skills in Digital Forensics and Cyber-Crime.
9 sections • 27 lectures • 4h 14m total length
- Digital Forensics
- Process of Digital Forensics
- Maintaining Integrity
- Maintaining Chain of Custody
- Write Blocker
- Installing FTK Imager
- Copying and Imaging of Storage Device
- Search for files and Recover Deleted Files after Acquisition
- OS Forensics – Find Artifacts in Windows
- RAM Dump
- Ram Dump Analysis
- Find Browser History and other Evidences
- Procedure of Creation and Detection of Steganography – With Tool
- Procedure of Creation and Detection of Steganography – Without Tool
- Image Forensics (Metadata)
- Forensics v/s Anti-Forensics
- Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Image Forensics (Manipulation of Metadata)
- File Extensions
- Website Crime Investigation
- Guidelines for collection of PC
- Guidelines for Receiving The Case In The Laboratory
- Guidelines General Packing, Store and Transportation of Evidence
- Case Forwarding Performa for Forensic Examination
- Scope of Forensic Science in India
- Forensic Expert Report
AFROZULLA KHAN Z
Afrozulla Khan is a Founder of Nyayik Vigyan, owner of Forensic Science Application, Certified Cyber Warrior, self-taught Cyber-Crime Investigator, Researcher, and has helped individuals and police officials in dealing with cyber-crime cases.
He has prior working experience in cyber-crime with qualifications as Masters in Criminology & Forensic Science.
He serves as a research paper reviewer for the International Journal of Forensic Science, Medwin Publishers.
He serves as an Editorial Board Member for the Journal of Forensic Sciences and Criminal Investigation (JFSCI), Juniper Publishers.
He is Editor-In-Chief in Nyayik Vigyan Articles of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation (NVAFRCI) at Nyayik Vigyan Research & Publication Group.
He conducts Forensic Science and Cyber-Crime awareness programs among police officials, school-college students, and bank officials, etc.